The clean up auction was May 15, 2021. We had decided to fully retire the fall before and sold about half the equipment by advertising it. The auction cleaned up what was left plus 50 years of tool and miscellaneous accumulation. We rented the farmland and farmstead (buildings and grain storage) out to my nephews.

So Carolynn and I have been foot loose and fancy free for over a year now. Heading for Bonaire, N.A. this weekend for a month of scuba diving. Then back for a couple weeks then to Moab, Utah and SW Arizona for off road vehicle trails for about six weeks (Polaris RZR pro 4 seat). Then home for a week or two then back to Bonaire the first part of December for the winter three months (for a lot more scuba diving - I do 150-200 dives a year) and back home next year in April. Put about 4,000 miles on a new Kawasaki KLX230SE dual purpose dirt bike on gravel and black top county roads the last couple months around locally. Carolynn saw I was having so much fun, we got her a Honda Trail 125 and she goes with me sometimes.

We don't let much grass grow under our feet. Speaking of grass, I think we could have hay baled our yard when we finally made it back this last spring. Enjoying retirement! I'm a teenager again! (only with more money and toys!). Hitting that deer with the motorcycle last December 6 slowed me down a bit, but I am managing around the remaining difficulties.