Went by and tossed some feed out right by the daily feeder, the swarm of fish waiting and depending on the feeder is incredible, the pond is pretty big and I have no intention of trying to feed everybody but they seem to just congest around the feeder big time, and now the LMB have discovered the feed as well, they will literally destroy the feed in a matter of seconds, churn the water and it seems like only a pellet or so apiece and its gone, the CC are a little too slow to the table as they are a little slower eaters, they are around 4 to 5 lbs now, after the feed is gone they are left swimming around under the surface, like they are wondering where the hell the feed went.
My concern is when the otters and cormorants realize this congested area of fish they could do some major damage really fast.
All the brush piles and stuff are holding a ton of yoy fry, looks like everything is going great, my biggest wish is I had more time to spend around the lake. but oh well, maybe one day I will be able to move there. its about 30min away.