First, I can not thank Mark Warrell at Optimal for him scraping up some BG starter feed for me. I callled Optimal directly and Mark answered the phone. I told him I recently stocked a new pond back in March and now when I feed my fish there are a ton of fry trying to eat the BG Junior and those pellets are too big for the fry. Optimal has been out of started feed for a while but he said he would look around and see if he could scrape up some for me. Got a phone call from Mark a few days later that he was able to put a few bags together and shipped them out the next day. Now some of you on here may have some stroke with some of these other brands, but someone like me who just started ordering their fish food this year thanks to so many of you on this forum talking about how much your fish loves Optimal fish food, that Optimal would answer the phone and listen to dilemma and then ship those bags to little ol' me. That is customer service at its greatest. Not trying to start a debate on the best fish food but just wanted to share my experience with Mark at Optimal for those of you are new to feeding and was just like me a few months ago reading post on here about which fish food to start using. So that is my 2 cents worth and hope I can benefit a newbie on here just like many others have done for me. Have a great weekend everyone and thanks again Mark.