Originally Posted by Snipe
I read a bit further into your post and seen a flag or 2... Your BG probably are to a point that growth will slow way down because they a gonna be focusing on filling the void, producing as much offspring as possible-their energy is put towards that task.
The flag I see is the July addition of Bass.
Why not let those BG that are becoming sexually mature fill that pond with billions of BG yearlings to provide a larger assortment for higher growth potential and wait until fall for stocking bass?? Am I out of whack here guys?

Nope, you're not. Another consideration is the water temp in July. Stocking any fish when the water temp is potentially in 90s+ is tough on them. Waiting for cooler water, and another month or two of BG fry growth would be my choice.

This is not a suggestion, just a thought. Once LMB get settled in, your goal of big bass could mean you'll potentially be culling small ones forever. That can be a PITA. I might look at getting larger, but fewer, LMB for the initial stocking. If needed, it's far easier to add LMB, than it is to get them out down the road.