Originally Posted by SherWood
I am curious is you've already found a business to supply the YP? I live in Central Missouri and we were inquiring with a couple of fisheries that we could travel to and pick up fish and the one that advertised YP doesn't have them currently. The owner makes a trip to Minnesota in the fall and picks them up there and one needs to put in an order in advance for him to pick them up. My wife and I would love to put some YP in our pond, not as a mainstay, but just to add variety. They are a beautiful fish and I'm not aware of anyone who has them in their own private waters in my area.

Sherwood and CC, I bought YP and WE from Harrison fisheries here in central MO last March, have not caught any of the YP but the WE are doing great and grew from 3 to 4" fingerlings last march to 15" long this March.
Have had super great luck with Harrisons, would highly recommend them, jury still out on Curryville fisheries, thru another guys money we put LMB and BC in my pond a yr ago last fall, got tons of Bass but have yet to catch or see a BC, and have had several pretty good fisherman including myself try many times to catch some, I was not able to be there to see them put in but am pretty much convinced there's not any in there.