Here is a picture of what I think was a good possibility of being the same frogfish as the one in the video. Wife took this picture. The reason it is likely the same fish is that frogfish are not all that common and I know it was a big female and on the same reef. So a good chance.

I'll also put some pictures of the resident seahorses that are on the home reef where we stay. We see these same seahorses several times a week as they pretty much stay in the same area and the males when they are gestating eggs stay in a very tight proximity. The females range wider. We can watch the males pouch get larger as the eggs develop. Older males will actually have stretch marks that is one hint of them being male.

I have had the privilge of seeing several pairs actually mate. They get amorus then will swim up about 3' vertical, intertwine, the female deposits her eggs in the males pouch, then they go their seperate ways. They do stay in the same area and the female checks on him periodically. Quite a intricate courting and mating ritual for a fish. Gestation takes around a month or a little longer depending on water temperature.

I will not junk up Pond Boss with a bunch of diving pictures, but for my wife and I this would be comparable to what some enjoy in deer hunting or other outdoor sports. I learned to scuba dive when I was 14 in 1967-68 and have been really active at it since 1982 when I remarried and Carolynn joined me in the sport. Normally I do 150-200 dives a year (ever since semi-retiring a dozen years ago, fewer when we were young and poor) or just over than many hours under water. Covid year I only did about a third that because our travel was mostly limited to the US.
Attached Images