Alrighty, got the installation finished today and it's pumping lotsa bubbles!

I'm excited to finally get this done. I have the Hiblow 120LL, two 12" Matala diffuser disks and 120' of 1/2" hose to one diffuser in 7' of water and another 80' of hose to one in 8' of water. My pond has about two more vertical feet until it's at full pool. I tied some line to floats so I could pull the diffusers up with ease should I need to adjust things.

I made a pump housing out of lumber that's near the edge of the pond and I have it vented. I ran 100' of 16/3 chord to it from my house. I'll bury it once I settle on exactly where I want everything. As was recommended here, I split a line coming off the pump and have two valves at the beginning of each separate hose so I can adjust air flow to the diffusers. For the diffusers, I made two cylindrical cages out of wire fencing that hold the diffuser about a foot off the bottom. I weighed each down with two red bricks and I braced the hose inside in such a way that if I ever need to pull the cages in using the hose that the fitting on the diffuser doesn't take the force. They are plastic and I don't trust them to be brutalized. I should have taken pictures of the steps I took with everything but my cheap phone camera isn't working for some reason.

I spent a good half a day in constant cold rain and drizzle so I could get this done today. Dragging that weighted line off the bank into the water was a pain in the butt, two steps forward, one step back kind of thing. I was nervous that something wouldn't work right but am tickled silly that it seems to be doing great and putting out more than I expected.

Next weekend we are hoping to get the fish and then a swimming and BBQ party as soon as the weather allows for it, hopefully by the end of May. My wife and I are so happy to be getting our pond back in shape. We've come a long way over the past two years with it.