Close friends joined us for some weekend fishing --- and work. We assembled a TH Feeder & deployed it on the main pond, moved, refilled & reprogrammed old feeder on the forage pond, replaced the marine battery on the pontoon boat, washed & refilled hummingbird feeders. A bit of landscaping work as well, azaleas, camellias, and redbuds doing well. My bride fixed a great meal, too. Truth is, we did more work than fishing, but they didn't mind.

Some little BG/CNBG managed to survive in my nearly empty forage pond, but hopefully they won't interfere much with the big CNBG reproduction. Main BOW shoreline full of FA, but I'm happy because the YOY are well sheltered there & TP are only a couple of weeks away. Not seeing a whole lot of southern naiad yet, but it is only a matter of time.

Two nesting geese keeping other geese away. I've only seen a few cormorants this whole winter/spring, none this past weekend. Not sure why, but I'll take it. Kingfishers enjoying life, I don't mind much because they focus on little fish. Scads of small CNBG & LMB.

My buddy was bringing in a 14 incher when he noticed a huge HSB following right behind the struggling fish. Some of those stripers are double digits, I think.