"Only once I got short with a one time customer. They'd constantly call for recommendations on what herbicide to use, how to do this or that years after the one time purchase. They called one day asking what herbicide to use on a certain plant, I told them, and said that we had it and could ship it to them. They call back a week later and ask how to use it. (I knew that they didn't buy from us, I had just looked at the store). I said one of the services that we do is help our customers find the correct product to use and help them use it if they have questions. I saw that you didn't buy it from us, did you call the place that you bought it and ask them? The phone got really, really quiet. After that the 1/2 dzn phone calls a week dropped to maybe one every few weeks."

Man you said it all there.. It's even worse if you develop a relationship and one side starts using that.. Hard to control..
I remember a guy that called me a while back about this/that and the other and he wanted some fish from me but my first years production was lower (way lower) than expected and I couldn't fill all the orders I had, I felt terrible. The one guy ran a pond management business (is listed in our (PB) guide) and had Texas Hunter products, I thought man, I really need to buy a TH feeder or 2, I wonder if this guy will even sell to me, and then I decided..oh wait??? Scott, THAT WAS YOU!!!!!!!! tired grin grin grin
Laugh Scott.. Please Laugh.. I couldn't resist.. I can assure you I will NEVER buy a feeder from anyone other than www.hoosierpondpros.com, #bigscott #greatdude #luvmybuddytjtoo