Too tall for a Yeti. I know because I saw one last week in a Bayou Segnette State Park.

From a security standpoint, such a figure is good Feng Shui practice because it gives the visitor a sense of being watched. It's the same principle behind Fu Dog statues or concrete lions at a front entrance. When entering a yard or house, the entry should always be guarded by a portrait or statue of a person or animal watching. Such practice reminds the visitor that he is indeed only a visitor. In my home, a front door visitor is confronted by a portrait of Chief Tecumseh watching the door. Arrivals at the front walk are greeted by a pair of concrete lions. The pond is watched by plastic swans.

The practice of Feng Shui serves me as an art of decoration and arrangement in order to serve purpose and maintain organisation by controlling the flow of energy and attention. Due to its 'mystical' Chinese origin, it seems foreign to us, but it is a VERY practical method to guide the placement of things, the design of a home, and choice of property.
Cheers, -Hirsch