The Xenia tornado went just south of my childhood home. I could hear it, feel it, and watched it go by from the tall tree in our yard. Gill Whitney was on the Chanel 7 with the new radar showing my parents the storm when my mom realized I was still outside watching the storm go by. Those images, experienced power and sounds will forever remain with me. The clouds crashing into each other, the green tint from baseball sized hail within, the lightning, the rain shaft, the cold air falling all around, the smell of ozone hung in the air from all the lightning. It was a scene out of one's imagination, only it was real. After the storm passed, the news reporters made it to the damaged area, seeing the real power I had witnessed scared me way more than watching the storm go by. Mother nature wins. That storm set the recorded wind speed record for decades. I can still see it in my mind. Every storm causes me to stop for a minute and pray for those impacted. This storm is no different. I prayed with a large dose of humility when I heard about this storm.