Yes we need better pictures of some of the larger ones confined in a small amount of water in a plastic zip snack bag. From the initial pics and video my best guess is they are larger young of year(YOY) shiners, however no money on that bet. For sure the smaller 3/8"-1/2" ones are minnow/shiner. In the video,, I think the fish swim more like young shiners than yellow perch.

When did you see and what dates for the YP eggs this spring??? Are you feeding the small fish crushed pellets? You can add food around and in a small mesh net,,,,, be patient, and lift the net when fish are in it. The bigger the net the better this will work. I doubt that you have a 1/8" mesh minnow trap which you should have if you are regularly wanting to know who 1" minnows are? They make 1/8" mesh drop nets that when baited work pretty good for catching small fish. I have bought special custom made 1/16" mesh drop/umbrella drop nets from Douglas Nets; tell them BillCody referred you to them. You will get good service from them.