I am plus one on multiple cameras pointing at the crappiest cheapest camera you can find as a decoy, but make it difficult to remove so that they will be occupied for a slightly longer period of time with a couple cameras with cell service pointed at them from a different vantage point, keeping in mind that night time pictures with black flash do not take the best pictures in the world, along with a sign, in spanish or otherwise that they are being recorded off site.
I just purchased some cuddelink cameras that have an actual strobe flash that is very apparent after dark but they take full flash pictures after dark, and then they send the picture to another camera, you dont even have to have cell service, you can have the home camera hidden to the point where they cant find it and it will have all the pictures on it. and with the flash they will know they will be seen on the camera. hang them in a high elevation so they would have to have some kind of climbing ladder to get to them, they would take multiple pictures before they could get to them, all recorded on another camera.
The fed catfish are like fish in a barrel as far as catching them, I am catching mine as easily as ever close to the feeding area. without a doubt they can clean a pond out quickly.
It could be some fun tho to think of ways to mess with them, I can imagine the frustration tho. Good Luck, keep us posted.