We had an absolute deluge of rain this month (More than 7 inches!) that topped off the pond and then some. This opened up the option of FINALLY using the rest of my SoilFloc on my neighbor's pond and my pond. Absolutely no wind either day. Crossing my fingers and toes that it makes a difference as spot-treating feels like shooting blindfolded while on a Merry-Go-Round. However, the cloths I was wearing looked "interesting" when I cleaned up, like I got sneezed on by a sick dinosaur.

Otherwise have been so busy that I haven't fished, and only swam 3 times so far. The teenager has holed up in his room with friends on-line, and is near impossible to drag out. Good kid, but has low interest in outdoor things.

After the low water in winter tore the end segment of my dock out of it's footing, the dock is now a bit wobbly. The entire dock may need to come out and replaced by a pivot floater that can go up and down with the water level as the leak (if it still does after treatment) makes the dock look terrible as it sticks up like a sore thumb and only the last rung of the ladder is useful. I may pitch the buck and go aluminum if I can find a source (anyone?)