BVBob, welcome to the forum. You'll get good advice. It sounds to me that you are already "doing your homework" towards understanding your pond.

What Steve and Dave have offered are right on. I am no expert, but often what is advised is to live with your pond for a period of time, observing it for up to a year, before you really dive in with expensive adjustments. Now that certainly does not preclude culling bass after bass after bass, as Steve has said. And if you have several pairs of large bluegills, you have brood stock for tens of thousands of BG fry, so prolly don't spend money on more now.

That ratio of LMB to BG can accurately be assessed by electroshocking. I think our experts might suggest getting an electroshock survey done. You can try lots and lots of fishing techniques, lures for big and small fishes, live bait on tiny hooks under bobbers, resting on the bottom, larger live fish for bigger bass. But in a 5 acre body of water BOW, it will take a monster sample size. Electrofishing could get you that info in an afternoon, and could ramp up the bass cull at the same time.

I hope you are excited and looking forward to an incredible journey managing 5!!! acres of water. My pond is a measly 1/4 acre and at times it can take all my energy and intellect. Hahaha!