Thank you Rusto for posting these photos to get me some help!! This is the first year since 2015 when I stocked fathead minnows that I have any kind of minnow showing up! There are probably thousands of them and all along the banks in 1-3 foot of water. Mostly hang out around my many stands of sawgrass along the shore. They LOVE to run out and feed on the feeder "dust" particles in schools of probably 100 or more but...they can be seen any time of day along the banks. Last year I did fish for LMB with live bait from local bait store. They were large shiners. I guess I ended up dumping 3 dozen in my 2 acre pond because I still could'nt get my Florida LMB to bite! Hah! Could that be what these are? They are about 1 and 1/2 inch long now and have a V-shaped tail. Can someone please tell me what I have? I have no creeks that feed my pond. Just runoff from up a hill. Thanks in advance. This is the 1st year I have had great stands of vegetation along the banks. I suppose that is helping them survive.