If you stock the LMB in there, over time the LMB will out compete the SMB for habitat and the SMB might be extirpated from the pond. Don't assume that the predators won't reproduce in the pond. SMB and LMB will unless you stock advanced sizes of the fish in the Spring of the year when the sex of the fish can be positively Identified. All it takes is one male to throw that single sex stocking plan out of whack.....

Black Crappie or White Crappie, you can still have problems.

I'd not stock the Green Sunfish. They can get out of hand quickly, out compete many of the other fish, especially without an apex predator to limit their numbers, and can eat small fish as if you stocked 5"-7" LMB in there.....

Unless you like eating catfish, you don't "have to" stock the CC and they will compete directly with the top apex predators for food once they are 3# or bigger.

I'd recommend NOT stocking the following:
Mosquito Fish
Coppernose
Crappie
Gizzard Shad
Green Sunfish
White Bass (the Hybrid Striped Bass will utilize the same niche in the habitat)
and maybe the CC.

If you stock Bluegills, you will have to stock LMB to control their numbers and would be using the SMB as a "bonus" fish.

My money is on that you will see reproduction of all the rest of the fish in the pond with the exception of 2, possibly 3 species - Wipers, Walleye and Channel Cats. You will see reproduction of the CC if you have places where they can hollow out a spawning cavity or if you put barrels in there for them to spawn.

For stocking rate, your pond is 5 acres.