How big is the pond?

If the cabbage type vegetation is green this time of the year I'm willing to bet it is Curly Leaf Pondweed. 9' visibility isn't unusual in lakes up there, lower nutrients and months of ice on prevent any turbidity issues. Low light levels getting to the water minimizes phytoplankton growth in the winter.

Large Bluegill, small bass sounds like a bass stunted pond, but until you get a good handle on what size bass are in there you won't know for sure. That is hard to do through the ice. Have you fished the pond during open water season?

Tayten, welcome to the forum! To make your posts a bit easier to read, take a breath, use punctuation. As an example, what is easier to read, what I typed out above or what I typed out below?

How big is the pond? if the cabbage type vegetation is green this time of the year I'm willing to bet it is Curly Leaf Pondweed 9' visibility isn't unusual in lakes up there lower nutrients and months of ice on prevent any turbidity issues low light levels getting to the water minimizes phytoplankton growth in the winter large bluegill, small bass sounds like a bass stunted pond but until you get a good handle on what size bass are in there you won't know for sure that is hard to do through the ice have you fished the pond during open water season?