I was hoping to have a photo of a big fish for the thread today, but it broke the line (8lb test). I fished the pond Saturday evening for about an hour before almost giving up. The hook still had the first 1 inch piece of night crawler on it. It was a slow hour of watching them feed sporadically while the bobber was never in the right spot. I got a phone call and decided to stay on the dock for a bit longer and rather than waste the now-1-inch-shorter worm...I put the remaining 7 inches on and cast it out in the middle. 20 minutes later the phone call ended and the bobber disappeared while I was picking up the pole to reel it in and call it "another good time at the pond". The fight lasted about 3 seconds, maybe...the drag went the whole time (I keep the drag set pretty loose) and then the bobber resurfaced as my bare line was reeled in. I left the pond after contemplating a swim to retrieve the bobber, but decided to let it float. Oddly enough, the bobber was waiting form me at the dock the next day, teasing me.

I did spend a fair amount of time on the truck and will post a couple pics instead for those that are interested.

Bob asked it I did the work myself and I have done everything except the motor machine work, transmission rebuild, driveshaft builds, and the front and rear glass install. This truck was pretty close to the grave when I started on it...it was a rust bucket and a mixed match set of parts. It's still a mixed bag of parts ranging from 1968 to 76.

Here's some more recent photos...

[Linked Image from forums.pondboss.com]

[Linked Image from forums.pondboss.com]
Attached Images