Bedding effects are a lot better when me and my partner lose 160 pounds between the two of us.......literally. grin

Just noticed yesterday in the RES/SMB pond a small school of about 3" long SMB fry swim along the edge of the bank while I was fishing. Was surprised a SMB had spawned that late.

Pictures are of Saturday morning chores before it gets hot. Had 35 in the holding pen, mostly hybrid BG and hybrid RES with a couple stray GSF we filleted this morning. Caught over the last couple days. No CC this time which is unusual.

Edit: wife hates it when I take pictures of her in clothes that were never meant to be in public. eek

The hybrid RESxGSF she is filleting came out of the RES/SMB pond and weighed 1.2#. Wish they were all like that! 360 sunfish (90% being hybrids) and 53 CC harvested this year to date out of the ponds. Not counting a bunch of smaller ones I clip the fins and put back for bass food. So far returning most of the pure BG and RES back to the water as we catch them as long as they are attractive looking specimens. Keeping the hybrids for the table.

The CNBG males went back in the water. One was out of our old pond and one out of the main pond. I really like the looks of CNBG. They are pretty fish. The picture does not do them justice.

Last one of course is a RES about 8" long. It also came out of the RES/SMB pond.

[Linked Image from forums.pondboss.com][Linked Image from forums.pondboss.com][Linked Image from forums.pondboss.com][Linked Image from forums.pondboss.com][Linked Image from forums.pondboss.com][Linked Image from forums.pondboss.com]
Attached Images