Thanks guys! But all credit goes to this fish, for being a pro forager. Oddly enough, I was complaining to my dad earlier that day, that we hadn't been catching any big crappie since last fall. And then I hooked this one about an hour later.

Aa far as "growing them" big, I can't take any specific credit. Here is the info on the BOW this BCP grew up in: 2.5 acre pond, ave 8 feet deep, max 14 ft. Mud/silt bottom. Built in 1980, but we didn't purchase this property till 2015. Bottom diffused aeration since 2016. Repaired inlet silt ponds in 2015 & 2016, battled massive FA outbreaks each summer (raking, spraying, copper pellets, voodoo dolls, etc etc). Shock survey in 2016 revealed ONLY BG and BCP (no other species). Almost nuked and started over, but decided to move forward with corrective stocking (to my goals) fall of 2017. Stocked LMB, RES, BG and YP. Added 6 grass carp spring 2018. 25 HSB fall 2019. I feed Optimal BG (but only 1-2 second throw) twice a day from about mid April to mid October. Started mixing BG and LMB feed 50-50 this year.