.... " thread or article on the size distribution of bream in a healthy pond? What % should be small, medium, & large. I am not interested in the monster bream pond but the balanced BG/LMB pond."

This is a very good question and the answer has many variables that will contribute to "balanced" or "normal" population for percentages of bluegill sizes present in a healthy BG-LMB pond. Since there can be many variables that contribute to the population structure of BG in a pond I am not sure there are any standard percentages - "It all depends". I am pretty sure there has not been any discussion thread on the PBoss Forum for this topic. I create an annual PBoss magazine contents and index for the articles. ATTENTION PB MAGAZINE EDITOR. There has never been an article written about this topic. Maybe because no two ponds or lakes are alike.
I think there is a good published study titled "Bluegill recruitment growth, population size structure and associated factors in Minnesota Lakes. NAJFM 25:171-179. I do not have access to this journal. I will check in with our Science and Cutting Edge PBoss writer ewest to look it up and report what he can find on this question.

I will provide my opinion of an answer as a best guess. First I will define sizes for the categories of small 1"-3", medium3.1"-5.9" and large 6"-9". Plus I will add extra large 9.1"-10" to the size groupings.
small 1.0" to 3.0" = 70%
medium 3.1" to 5.9" = 20%
large 6.0 " to 8.0" = 9%
X-large 8.1" to 10.0" =1%