In addition to things already mentioned I have a spreader that can hold about 1000 pounds and fling stuff 30 to 40 feet. I use it to broadcast seed, fertilizer, and spread lime into the pond. Also have a post hole digger that I've not only used for installing posts but have a 12 inch auger for planting medium sized trees. Never tried drilling through the ice for fishing. Probably my two most useful implements are the bush hog and tiller. Just trimmed the brush from around my pond with the bush hog. I use the tiller to smooth and level out anything that needs it as well as I occasionally use it at a very shallow setting to lightly plow my path around the pond to keep rough stuff from growing. No wait, the spreader makes 3 most useful implements. No wait, I also have a pocket gopher killing machine cause we have lots of those pests. Wait again, how about the tank sprayer that I use to kill weeds in my food plots? Then there's the 2 ton hydraulic dump trailer that I use about every day to haul everything and anything. I never knew I had it so good. The best investment I ever made was a tractor with a category 1 - 3 point hitch. You can buy a tool for everything that fits right on.

Gotta get back to fishin!