Guys, Thanks for all the great responses. Just a quick update, another one dead yesterday during 10 am and 5 pm in broad daylight. We had hay cut lying in the field so we had to leave the house to go bail hay. I found one dead in the pasture about 50 feet from the house with the guts eaten out and one severely wounded in the shallow end of the pond they had bitten her in the throat. I believe she dove in the pond to save her life. I left the dead goat laying just where they killed her for my night hunt bait. All I had to do is just site on my back porch and wait. After doctoring the goat I came in the house and ate supper for about 30-45 minutes around 8:30 pm, during supper they came in to the dead goat. When supper was over I opened the door and shine the light at the dead goat and she was not there. I shined the light around and about 150 feet from the house I see red eyes shining back at me. I shot between the eyes and got another one. I drug the goat back to the 50 foot spot and got a lariat rope and tied her to a cedar tree so they could not drag her off again. I waited again until 1 am and no more Coyotes showed back up so I went to bed. My wife got up at 3 am and looked at her and she still had not been touched, But at 5 am when she got back up there was 11 or 12 of them eating her. My wife came and got me from bed but they where gone when I got out there. Daylight came and I went out there and there was nothing left but the head and skeleton so I buried the goat and the dead coyote. I have always kept the goat locked up at night and during the day I have them in a pasture with 11 electrified wires (I counted them today) spaced 6 inches apart starting 6 inches off the ground. My wife spoke too one of my neighbors this morning and he said that he got up to 7 dead chickens this morning also.