Now a couple of things come to my demented mind as we get deeper into this subject.

1) The idea of a plexi room under the dock to hide away in and view the fish seems to me to be the ultimate get away from the wife and kids. \:D I can see them looking around and can't find dad. Where would he be??? No one would ever look under a dock and in a plexi bubble for someone!! What would I need in there, a lazyboy chair, a small refrig, and a microwave!!! Now I am in Heaven!!!!!

2) I think the real reason to do this is to show all the other pond boss nuts that I have the largest fish!!! ;\) I love how the plexi magnifies everything (not even going there). I can now say that my YP are 16 -22 inches long and 5 lbs and the SMB are 20 - 32 inches long and 14 lbs. I only have to figure a way to get a picture without having glare so that I can take a magnified pic like that to share on here!! :p

The more I think of it, the more I like the idea of the under dock plexi shelter!!!! \:D \:D

Great Idea Face!!! Great Idea!!!!

---------------------------------
1/10 - 1/4 acre pond plus 16 ft deep/ Plus 40 ft by 20 ft by 6 ft deep koi and fathead minnow pond next to it. Upstate NY