The comments above reflect my experience as well. That machine is cute but it won't do much digging and it won't work on soft ground, not enough track on the ground and not enough ground clearance. It'll never dig out those stumps and rocks they show it moving. I also researched the whole idea of hobby farm machinery and concluded that you can't beat a 4WD tractor for most jobs. If I could only have one machine it would be the 4WD tractor with bucket and back hoe. But even a rather large tractor won't do much digging. It'll move already loosened dirt and whatever but don't expect to dig anything with it unless you have a backhoe. The front buckets that come on tractors are rather light duty so if you want to do some serious digging and stump work add the back hoe. My needs were moving a lot of dirt and clearing land of small trees so my research showed that the best combination was a 4WD tractor and a skid steer. I got both for around $20K. A small tractor in the 25 to 30 hp range combined with a good sized skid steer is the perfect combo. I use the tractor for mowing and light duty work and the skid steer for pulling out small stumps, knocking down small trees, cleaning up brush, and scooping dirt. Never mind the fact that I also have a small dozer which came later. Now I use the dozer to do all my stump work and digging. It'll out dig anything other than a medium sized track hoe. Then I use the tractor and skid steer to move dirt and landscape. I guess a large dozer could certainly be a money pit but my little one isn't bad. Despite having three machines I'm a firm believer that the fewer the machines the better since you have to maintain them all. But they all have such varying purposes that I like my current combination.

Gotta get back to fishin!