poseidon, you reading this? I do not think you are an anti hunter either. As you can see we are passionate about our pursuit of game. Since you love wildlife you are in our camp. You will help protect land from succumbing to developmentinto another shoping mall.

Jack great job! I too cried more than once agfter killing one and try to hide that fact. I was in a hurry to post the other day b/c heading out of town, to go hunting of course.

Just to add...As kids there is nothing better than taking kids fishing and hunting. It allows bonding and keeps kids out of trouble. I dream (literally) of the fun I will have taking my son. If for some reason he does not want to hunt I will not force but think I hope we can spend many hours togther in the woods and on the water.

Also on meat, Poseidon again agree with you on use of meat. Just b/c you see someone in a pic with a big buck does not mean they did not eat the meat. If folks do not use the meat I consider that poaching and right along with you on attitude of that disgusting behavoir. I have NEVER been in company with hunter that does not eat his game. In fact look into hunters for the hungry, many states process tons of deer to feed the needy at the cost of again hunter dollars.

Greg Grimes
www.lakework.com