Frank, I had computer issues that I finally identified on my own. I was using Windows ME on a laptop and it just wouldn't accept the driver. A friend is installing Windows 2000.

Also, when I first turn it on, go through the 3 step process and hit display, I have to do it fairly quickly or it won't come on. Then, I have to turn it off and go through the process again. There were several other "issues" that I just didn't understand. I went ahead and installed it yesterday and will check it next weekend.

I expect it will take some time to get used to. I realize that I was calling at a busy time. However, if I'm not quickly satisfied, I have to make a decision. Cabelas only gives a short time to warrant electronic stuff. I either have to understand and like it next weekend or back it goes. They really ought to put on more help at this time of the year. At this time, I'm not thrilled about LeafRiver. Even if it is my ignorance, they weren't there when I needed them. BTW, I prefer that expensive toys are stupid proof and bullet proof. My previous 35mm was a dream. Of course, it quit working and I have considered ordering the stuff to rebuild it.

Oh yeah, on the video, they keep stressing the importance of going through the 3 step process. What happens if I don't do it right? Does it go up in smoke? Kinda got me worried about that one.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP