Dan, Call the Justin Feed (or seed) store and make sure they have them. Most places sell winter turnips seeds for 69 cents per qtr. ounce. Justin sells them by the pound. They are tiny. Get a hand bermuda seed slinger and walk. I would recommend the one that rests back on your arm if you can find it. It gets heavy and pretty tiring. I got one at Walmart. Actually, when we put out 10 pounds, my wife drives a 4 wheeler and I sit backwards on it cranking the seeder. You can actually keep it closed and still sling the seed. Don't cover it. Just let it sit on top of the ground. I like to disturb the ground but I expect they will work with just letting rain drive them into the ground. Boy, how's that for a big assumption?

Cliffbrook, after the mud dries, they find a tree with rough bark or any creosote treated power pole and scratch themselves. I bet I have 100+ muddy trees around the house.

Holt had to go to Dallas today regarding business. I expect he will be on a tractor tomorrow.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP