sunil, just givin you a hard time! congrats too on your new baby! great isn't it. so precious, i can't understand how anyone could harm or neglect something so amazing. their little noises they make are great.

how is your pond coming along. someday maybe you'll have a house or cabin on it? how far away from an electrical source will it be? have to run electricity far? hopefully your family will continue to enjoy. don't forget to spray for ticks and mosquitos etc... makes it nicer for your loved ones as i'm sure you know. maybe there is a Holiday Inn nearby?!!!

as far as transporting to the pond, how about one of those little backpack looking things you put on your front chest and snuggle them close to you while you walk? would be a little easier than lugging the carrier. than maybe haul in some "supplies" and keep in a rubbermaid locker to keep there, like a gas powered mower, weedeater, pack and play for the baby, and whatever you need to appease the wife! well, starting sound like Martha Stewart here, so i'm reallllyyy getting worried about us, so better go...chop some wood and drink a beer and pee off my front porch and... scratch!!!! mark