Yup every night out there working like a mad man. My wife says I am nuts and at this point I would have to agree. I have added about 4 to 5 ft shelf all around the pond and been using the clay that I run into lower in the pond to take care of the work that the contractor didn't do He scraped off the top soil on most of the pond are but he didn't shoot a level on the pond. Which I found out way too late ( he was only on the pond for 3 days and I was working ) Thus 2 sides of the pond have about 2 ft of top soil as the top 2 ft of the pond edge. Thus I drop 2 ft s soon as my seasonal creek stops flowing.

Well that is in the middle of changing now. I have used the soil and clay from the pond to raise the 2 sides of the pond by about 3 ft. I am using the thick red/gray clay to put on top of the banks to seal it up. I am taking out the stuff that has run in via the seasonal creek and using that to repair the damn holes created by the crayfish ...etc

All that and trying to work a real job, run a fruit farm and raise two boys and I think I still have a wife lol

---------------------------------
1/10 - 1/4 acre pond plus 16 ft deep/ Plus 40 ft by 20 ft by 6 ft deep koi and fathead minnow pond next to it. Upstate NY