This is an interesting discussion on whether they are ugly or not, but nobody is talking about the obvious. Has anybody actually made the promised income from having them on there land?

I did a google search and found both praise and complaints. There's nothing to learn from the praise, it's all golden. But on the websites that are cautious or downright negative about wind energy, you'll find that they have a certain wind speed to operate. Too much is just as bad as not enough.

Before I allowed them to do anything on my land, I'd do some research first hand. For me that means getting in my truck and driving to some wind farms and nocking on some doors of the people living there. If they are happy with it, they will tell you, and the same is true is they are not.

This is one of those decisions that once you make it, there's no undoing it. Take off a few weekends and go on a road trip, and have fun with it.

Eddie

Lake Marabou http://www.pondboss.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=139488&fpart=1

It's not how many ideas you have, but how many you make happen.

3/4 and 4 acre ponds.