OK I am figuring out what to do. Start with what you want, then create conditions for it to occur. I have re-thought what I want and now I want fish that taste great and are easy to clean. After looking at many of the posts, I am wondering if I would be happier with SMB instead of LMB as the dominant predator. Which one tastes better?

Seriously. In my memory bluegill are a lot of work to clean as compared to bass or perch. But then I was probably catching little ones?

I like the sport and the fight as much as anyone but like to eat even more. Does the Pond Boss have a special section for recipes? I subscribed to the magazine today. Now that I am infected with the bug, I will need regular doses of pond information.

I often purchase catfish at the supermarket and love it. Have had it Cajun style and I think it's great but my wife likes the hot spices less than I do. Do the CC compete in any way with the other game fish? I would not mind a bit putting a smaller number in than 50 if it meant only pulling one or two out once in a while, and restocking every other year or so. Say maybe 15 or 20?

Thanks again for your willingness to help.

2/3 acre pond 12 miles from that big pond we call Lake Erie.