To all, thank you for such a learning experience. I agree with Greg when I say that one day was not near enough. I did not want it to stop.

I came away with many more questions especially when I had 5 hours to think about them in the truck on the way back home.

Bob, thank you for all your wealth of information and education. You amaze me with your ease of pulling out that information at just the right time. I would like to model myself using the pasion you have for pond management.

Otto, I need to get with you about my Dam problem here. If you recall the plugged pipe that is compromised and is allowing water to pass on the outside of the pipe. I don't want my customer to go through the dam break that you all discussed. Let me know if you have anyone you can suggest up here.

Rick, I look forward to catching up with you next time. Us North Carolinians will have to arrange this up here next time. I have a great venue to do it in.

Deb, you are too critical on yourself, the kissing Gronmies are perfect for your personality. You do know more than you let on. Biology is so much more fun than Manufactured Homes!

Mr. Gilbert, as I mentioned, I will personally come down and istall the system for you and we will work on where and when in the near future. I will work with Greg if you would like.

Greg, great place! Entreprenuership is what makes this country grow. Just like I mentioned with Bob, I try to learn from others who have much more experience than I and I was very impressed with your experience and how you have grown your company. Get with me about the Deer feeders and I will have a binder out your way on Monday.

Ted, you know how much I appreciate your help with the presentation and the detailed information on circuation rates when it was needed. You are like a human calculator. Also thank you for bringing the other equipment for display.

Frank, I will look over your chemisties on Monday and get with you for additional information on your pond.

To all, I thought I had a grasp on general pond management but I learned that I have to increase my knowledge on construction and fisheries. I have the aeration part down pat if anyone left with any questions on that one.

Can't wait until the next one!