Well folks, it's true. Our lovely home, stately Lusk Lodge on the shores of Lake Debbie is a pile of rubble. Burned to the ground. The Princess Debbie was home with grandson Nolan and daughter Ashley (home sick from school.) Debbie heard a loud pop near an upstairs window, saw smoke, quickly collected the children, called 911 and fled, then called me at the office. I rushed out there, beat the fire department. I thought they could save it, but it was not to be. We think it was electrical, nothing to do with our remodeling.
Here's a news link, for anyone who wants to read the story or watch news video.
Thanks for your prayers and continued prayers. We will assess, make a game plan and go at it again.
Are we disappointed? Sure, but everything happens for a reason. We won't be denied, it's not our nature. We will rebuild, on that site, right where it should be.
Here's the link.....
Family watches as Fire Destroys Home
http://www.kten.com/Global/story.asp?s=4092616

Here's an interesting thing...8 fire departments responded, and they pumped water from the Lake Debbie, a 3/4 acre pond. The pond dropped 6 inches in three hours of pumping. That means they used approximately 125,000 gallons of water on the fire.
I counted 62 firefighters and twelve pieces of equipment.
They did an amazing job.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...