I have a few thoughts:

1) Wow!

2) I bet with 25 inches annual rainfall you have very little flowthrough on the ponds most of the year. So all the nutrients added by feeding just accumulate. (All that seems pretty obvious.) If you're spending enough $ to run 6 ponds this aggressively, you should get the equipment to do every water quality test known to man. These will give you more data to judge how hard you can push the envelope. Personally I think 500% rated capacity is pushing way too hard (the Optimist says the glass is half full, the Pessimist says the glass is half empty, the Engineer says the glass was designed with a 100% safety factor, just about right); it doesn't matter what I think, but your ponds are thinking one event per year.

3) With 6 ponds, you should be able to run a control pond and an experimental pond, and note the effects resulting from the different stocking numbers/feeding strategies. Firestone I and II are pretty similar, right?

4) Wow!

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]