Well guys and gals, and all my good friends on this web sight, the time has come to where it looks like I am going YET give up on this Lake project that took me two years to build. It is NOT filling up not at all it is only about 5 acres now. It is supposed to be over 9 acres when full. I have to sell out and move yet again....This will be the 3rd tract of land and the 3rd lake. The only good that has come of it is the increase in money. I started out with a measly $56,000 just over 4 years ago now I am looking to have some where between $350,000 to $500,000. That is quit a come up. But it does not say much for the lake hobby I have. North Georgia is simply NOT good for building BIG lakes and ponds. I'm talking 10 acres and better. The land roles here too much. I have to go BACK to middle Georgia where the land is flatter, below what we call the "Fall Line". It would have been nice to have pond only 56 miles away from home, but it just not working out.
Any way this is going to be now my 3rd lake project, and you can bet this one is going to be Bigger, Deeper, Wider and More water shed. Then the first two. But it will be 2 hours away from my house. That’s just the way it is in a Booming Metropolis like Atlanta Georgia.

Well time to start being nice to the dreaded CORE again. \:D
BTW how are you doing with your Jersey?? \:D