I did not complete any core samples and not sure where/what I should send for that.

My thoughts on 2 phases is realizing that the additional quarter mile driveway may be out of my budget as we had some unexpected costs arise. This is a secondary driveway since my home access will be down a gravel road and I'm hesitant to build it up with dirt because I don't want to have to degrass it later. However, depending on how things go, I may just build up higher than I need, so that I can degrass later without going below desired grade. Current plan is to utilize a large ~180 HP tractor and large belly scraper (not sure of proper name). I may have access to a 5 yard scraper that my 95HP can handle well at about half capacity, but to be determined.

I don't believe my family will ever get in the pond to swim, definitely less that 3-4 times per year and possibly zero. I don't intend on stocking with bass, unless I'm instructed that it is a must. I'd be fine with just crappie if that is possible, but we like to catch bluegill also. I'd like to have fish large enough to filet a few which is why I'd prefer crappie, but it isn't a must have.