Crappie will be hard to manage successfully in ponds smaller than around 20 acres. Boom & Bust spawning cycles, spawning before most everything else in the pond, eating the BG that just hatched, etc., etc. You can stock Tilapia, and you can put Coppernose Bluegills in there. Where are you at in Oklahoma? If you are East of OK City, talk to Harbin. Harbin has Coppernose, I know, I've bought them from them. Check with them to see if they have Redear Sunfish.
Harbin Fish Farm
2295 N. 383 Rd, Box 151
Wetumka, Oklahoma 74883
Spencer Harbin
(620) 968-7499
www.harbinfishfarm.com

Dunn’s Fish Farm
PO Box 85
Fittstown, OK 74842
(580) 777-2202

Dunns lists as having Redear Sunfish.

I looked up the regs and yes, the only stipulation that OK has about using their fish to stock your pond is that they require you to allow Game Wardens on your property to check for fishing licenses. Now my question is do you have to abide by the public fish size and possession limits? If so, that might make it harder to manage the fish in your pond looking down the road.

Whatever you do do NOT buy from Arkansas Pond Stockers. Long story, but they have in injunction against them prohibiting them from selling fish in Texas due to shady business practices.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).