Theo, that boys grandkids will never know my real name. When he was very small and just learning to talk, he looked at me one day and called me Pardner. From a very early age he knew what that meant. He has never called me anything else and early attempts to get him to call me Grandpa would put tears in his eyes. He talks about "our" pickup, stock tanks, tractors, guns, etc. When another kid says something about his Grandpa, He responds that I'm not his Grandpa but his pardner. He knows different but? BTW, Lusk has posted his picture on page 4 of the photo section here. He likes Bob.

I have 6 Grandchildren and the girls are fairly bubbleheaded but this guy is in the Gifted and Talented program at his school. He doesn't much like the idea because he's afraid it will cut into his fishin and hunting time.

Cecil, I drop by all of my local Grandkids schools for lunch whenever possible. I take them all fishing but the Granddaughters just don't have the patience. They also don't appreciate the value of peeing outdoors like the boys do.

I had never taken another kid along. It improved my Grandsons day immensely and I'm going to do more of that. I highly recommend it to you guys.