We are in Alma, GA. Deep down southeast, 100 degree weather with 100% humidty most of the time. We just tore an old dock down and are having a new built as we speak. The new dock has a 25' walkway out to the main dock, which is 14' wide and 32' long. 20' of the dock will be covered with a hip roof and I will have a jet ski slip under the covered portion. I did just put a 200 amp service in by my deep well which is about 40' away from the pond. I dug the dam out in 2017 and put a 12" pipe through the dam and a 12" T turned up on the pond sided to control the water level and I have a shear gate on the pond side to drain the pond when I need to. Back in 2017 when I drained the pond the channel held water the whole time. I'm really not sure how deep it is out there but is 20-30' wide in some areas. Back when we were getting the brown film while swimming I did not have a deep well there only runoff filling up the pond. I plan on leaving my well running till it's full this after the dock is complete. I called Airmax and they recommend the PS60 with 6 diffusers. We do plan on a zip line, slide, and a beach area. Also I put carp in it a couple of years ago and they really helped with the grass and stuff that was growing on the bottom. The carp are all in the middle channel now and hopefully they will make it until we fill the pond back up.