Mr. Robinson
I have had quite a bit of experiance in building ponds in this state and I can tell you The Atlanta city area has NOTHING to do with it. Jersey in the Walton County area in town called gues what "Jersey". Any way I am 70 miles out side of the Atlanta city area, 30 miles further out from him. Now before I had this 140 acre tract I have now. I had to go WAY! WAY! out almost 200 miles or more to find property because the propert values where Me and Jersey are now was going up so fast. I could not afford land in these areas, but I wanted that 8 to 10 acre lake REALY BAD!!! It was an all out QUEST for this lake!!!! But to make a long story short, I have litterly been ALL over the state looking for 10 acre and up lake sites. Have Peresently have a family member who is bulding two HUGE 20 and 50 acre lakes in South Georgia. He had to go through the exact same hoops I had to go through....In fact he got the farm exemption for his. I am looking at more lake sights in middle Georgia and it is STILL the same story. So I don't think growth or water shortages has really anything to do with it.