Running some quick numbers for a 1 acre rectangular pond that averages 8 foot deep suggests that it holds about 2 million gallons. 3 diffusers at the 8 foot depth (suggested by Journey) , given at least 1 CFM per head could turn that pond well over twice in a 24 hour period. Better than I thought earlier. I'd make sure they were spread out from one another rather well.

For mere comparison...Put 2 of the diffusers in 12 foot and another in 6 and this scenario would turn the pond over 3.6 times in a 24 hour period.

I estimate that the 600 foot of 1" line length would require about 0.5 psi for line loss at a minimum.

The 5/8" (depending on length) could add another 0.5 psi.

Typical fitting and valve losses could be around 0.5 to 1 psi.

Diffusers/check valves need a bit to get them going, 0.5 - 1 psi.

And, at an 8 foot depth, 3.46 psi is required from the pump.

On the low end of the pressure output requirement... 0.5+0.5+0.5+0.5+3.46 = 5.46 psi

(IF my guesses for the line, fitting , & head losses are off by 50%...we still get 4.46 psi)

I am not sure what Hi Blow means by their "Max Continuous Operating Pressure of 4.3 psi" for the HP200? (There does not appear to be a HP-200LL available, maybe I just missed it.) How many years will it last if operated over that specification? Is continuous operation for more than an hour, a day, a year? Is the specification stated to get 10 years out of the pump? I really don't know. All I can do is look at the numbers and the above scenario would be over the manufacturer's recommendation and be beyond my comfort zone. If we ignore the manufactures suggestions and only look at the pump curve, the pump would put out about 5.5 CFM at 5.5 psi. That sounds real nice, but "for how long will it do that?" is the unanswered question.

Journey's advice for moving the pump closer to the pond is good stuff. It would solve the noise issue and get your pump closer to a good pressure zone (closer - keyword). Does it get it under the 4.3 Max Continuous Operating Pressure? The only way for me to verify that would be to test all the components set up in real life. My gut says, no, but guts are not always right. I moved my pump to the pond to keep it from being in my shop.

Fish on!,
Noel