Sunil-
The pond edges are full of YOY BG around the entire pond- from fry up to 1.5 inches. I can throw out a minnow trap and pull in a a couple dozed within ten minutes. The headline has been the dramatic growth of the stocked BG, but spawning started within a few weeks of stocking and YOY were evident a few weeks later. I should also note that I do pick-up a few YOY LMB in the trap but typicall just a couple.

Prior to stocking I dropped about 6 small small trees from the bank into the 2-3 deep end of the pond, and I dropped five scrub cedar tress into water that 5-7 deep that is on the shallower side of the pond. (Pond is roughly retangular with dam at a short end. Water is 10-9 foor for 2/3 of the pond as you move away from the dam and slopes 8-2 feet in the last 1/3.

Seems like plenty to eat to me. Since BG have not been iin the pond for the past 20+ years maybe the LMB need time to recongize the new menu offerings...

On the feed-
I have 70lbs texas hunter feeder. I think the size of the feed that it can handle will dictate how big I can go.