Just wanted to post an update....

We put the lime in the pond..... nothing happened so I’m taking that as a good sign. Will do another water test this fall.

The pond filled up and was running over the spill way.... since it is only fed from ground springs we weren’t sure where “full” was going to be..... we ended up changing the spill way and added to the pond. Now we are at .36 acres. The deepest part is 15’.

We were able to dress up pond edges and place some “sitting” rocks around the edges in a few places. We planted grass two weeks ago and it has a little bit of a green today..... just wished we would get a light rain.

The RES and BG have started really hitting the fish food hard in the evenings. (We throw out by hand). Today we saw a ton of baby FHM swimming around..... didn’t realize that we would have anything spawn this year!!!

Planning on stocking LMB the middle of next month. We had a ton of tadpoles a few weeks ago at the edges.....

Love sitting around the pond in the evenings and watch the fish eating and the birds flying around!!

Thanks for all the help that I have received from this site..... both from me asking questions and by searching past post!

Spring feed .36 ac pond LMB, CC, CNBG, RES, GC, FHM stocked 3/2021.