Never say never BUT: I had a neighbor of a customer of mine claim that his garden died because I sprayed roundup on my customers gravel driveway and was threatening to sue to replace the garden and the lost crops. This neighbor is known to be a PITA and sue happy. I knew this going into the game so I kept track of wind direction and wind speed on the day I sprayed the driveway. ( have a portable weather station) I gave that information to my customer and he had his attorney respond to the neighbor. I guess he decided that it wasn't a wise decision to sue because I haven't heard of herbicide moving against the wind.....

Yes, I would use the Cutrine Plus if the algae is bad before the Duckweed gets bad. the flumioxazin will also treat algae at the same time it whacks Duckweed. Follow the label for application rates and techniques, and start at the lowest recommended application rate, AND I would only treat half of the pond at a time, waiting the appropriate amount of time that is listed on the label before treating the other half. (Yes, this means you have to read the label, as horrible as that is.) LOL

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).