LiquidSquid, there must be something wrong with those Bobcat radiators! I ran a branch through mine the first year I had it. Was feathering the field edges to improve habitat and was just pushing trees back into the woods that I had dropped into the field. I looked in front of me as I backed up, and sure enough I was leaving a trail of green antifreeze.
My CT225 (rears filled with beat juice) has been a great little tractor. Bought it as a leftover after Bobcat got out of the tractor business. Before they got back in to the tractor business. Ha
I also buried it in mud trying to cut a road across where my dam now sits. Had to call a neighbor to bring his big John Deere over and pull me out.. I was telling another neighbor later about the mishap, and he said “Ol Bill (who pulled me out) has been telling everyone that story!” It was a good laugh on how the city slicker from St Louis buried his tractor in the mud..
Last time I got stuck though. Been close a few times since. I’m getting better with it.

9 yr old pond, 1 ac, 15' deep.
RES, YP, GS, FHM (no longer), HBG (going away), SMB, and HSB (only one seen in 5 yrs) Restocked HSB (2020) Have seen one of these.
I think that's about all I should put in my little pond.
Otter attack in 2023