I like Georges idea.

Or, I wouldn't have a problem paying a reasonable membership fee to get on the site. Maybe a graduated one with magazine subscribers paying less. It and the posters here, pro's and hobbyists alike, have certainly saved my butt on numerous occasions. Also, the opportunity to hear about Larry Hartley's (Meadowlark) experiences with tilapia, Bruce with the redears and hybrids, others I could mention, are gold mines to me.

Bob, I have figured that some were making a buck off the site but have noticed that those people have been more than generous with their free advice. The ones that make a buck seem to have done so due to the reputation they earned by helping others. I would personally prefer paying some sort of annual fee and letting Greg, Ted, Bill, and others put a free banner up based on some sort of posting activity. Admittedly, there would be an administrative cost involved that would have to be covered.

You know, not long ago, I got a $15.00 crank bait and hung it up on the second cast. Most of us spend more $ than we want to admit on playing with our water holes. This site actually saves me $. I would rather pay for what I get than have the pro's do it. They are already susidizing my bad habits. Bottom line is that crank baits are expensive and Pond Boss isn't. Have you considered an E-mail survey to determine the possibilities?