I think it all looks good on paper but from my 4.5 yrs of pond management I learned a pond is not the same as a laboratory environment. At my place, after two es. surveys in 4 1/2 yrs, I have learned it is pretty much a SWAG when it comes to the fish in the pond. The spreadsheet looks good but too many variables in a pond that is exposed to Mother Nature, I think. I noticed you are in Texas and because of the size of Tx there are many different weather patterns across the state. I have learned that weather does come into play. In the past 4 yrs I have seen floods and I have seen droughts. And that may dictate water conditions, it has at my place. Things like blooms, along with algae types and their blooms may also come into play. Just these two things can effect growth and survival rates of fish and fish reproduction rates of forage fish. There are other things like birds and animals that may come into play also. They have at my place. I think the spreadsheet is fine and good but just too many variables and I have only listed three. I could list several others that might interfere with growth and survival rates but this post would be much longer. Thanks for posting up though, it is some numbers to consider

Last edited by TGW1; 08/26/19 07:18 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy