Ok everyone, I have been using a BATTERY powered 1987 golf cart with a utility bed on the back for years. It has really done everything I needed it for EXCEPT it only carries 2 people and I want to carry at least 4 + a utility bed area. Does not need to tilt but would be ok if it did. I want GAS POWERED now so no more charging and replacing batteries. Just this weekend I went and priced Polaris,kawasaki,john deere, and Kubota and some Chinese brand ATV"s and honestly I just don't have any intentions on spending 10-20,000$ on one. Looks like gas golf carts are a LOT LESS expensive!! Any suggestions, pros and cons. I am going to sell my Ford 3000 diesel tractor and my golf cart to help offset expences. Just don't know who might be using what I am looking for and may have some advise. I need to do something very soon. My batteries on my cart are about gone. Thanks in advance

Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... We need to talk.